South Carolina Joint Underwriters Association (SC JUA)
The mission of the JUA is to provide a stable market for superior, dependable and defense focused medical professional liability insurance to South Carolina’s medical professionals. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will support, educate and solve problems for our insureds.
Please be sure to have your premium payment made payable to: SC Medical Malpractice Liability Insurance JUA and mail to SC JUA Lockbox 932523, GA 31193-2523 on or before the expiration date of the current policy period.
- Dentist and Oral Surgeons Professional Liability Insurance Application (Individual Dentist application)
- Professional Association, Partnership or Corporate Professional Liability Application (Dental Practice application)
- PA Short Form Renewal Application
- Entity Shared Limits Endorsement Request
- JUA Locum Tenens General Information Planning a trip? Need a substitute dentist? You will need Locum Tenens Coverage.
- Instructions on Changing your agent of Record
- Part - time rating information
- Part - time credit application
Please be sure to notify SCDA Member Benefits Group in writing of any changes that could affect your malpractice insurance coverage such as:
- Has there been a change in the scope of your practice, such as offering new procedures or services?
- Have you changed your location or practice affiliation?
- Have you hired additional licensed professionals, or has a licensed professional left the practice?
- Do you have coverage for both professional and non professional employees?
- Are you working 85 hours or less per month?
- Do you have a separate medical professional liability policy for your practice entity? If so, have you considered a Shared Limits Endorsement?
- Are you considering retirement?
In addition to protecting your practice, getting coverage through SCDA Member Benefits Group helps your Association. Commission dollars earned goes back into the programs and resources the SCDA provides for its members. To get started securing your coverage, call Deanna or Mark at (800) 327-2598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on SC PCF, click here.